Monday, January 9, 2012

A commercial for authors

Are you looking for someone to assist with some background research for your novels? Do you find that you do not have sufficient time to complete alll the necessary research and you would like someone to plug in the gaps? If so, I could be your answer.

However a small word of caution within reason, I do not have a scientific background and high maths leaves me cold although I can cope with perhaps layman style but I am more than happy to cover historical background facts in art, antiques, archaeology, contemporary history to name but a few on the arts side.

If any authors would like this kind of help, the cost is £25-30 per day, depending on the subject and if you would like a questionnaire and some further information, please email me at widget50@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment