Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello, I am back in business

Well you might well be asking what I mean by this, back in business. The fact I was hacked and believe me, if you have not had this awful experience, it really knocks the stuffing out of you. I could not post emails on my old account, let alone receive them. They and I were going nowehere fast. Everything had to be overhauled, my computer had to be cleaned out and my software reinstalled.  The upside of this was my computer worked a treat. It worked faster than it had done for months.   Even better, I can print envelopes which I could not do before which makes me wonder how long this scam had been going on for and how they managed to upset everything.  The real indication of how serious it was, when the local health centre rang me, querying why I was asking for money from them from Spain, the dammed email they received, was signed with my name of all things.

Now I am looking for work I can do from home, what is more, a few days before this hell was let loose,I had a coming out session. No, don't  get the wrong idea. I am not homosexual or anything like that but I received a call from Writer's Burea. Mum took the call so when I came off and entered the kitchen, it was for want of a better word, confession time for I told her I was doing this course and to my astonishment, it transpired, she was delighted for I was using my money saved,constructively. Ten or twenty years ago, she would not have been quite so happy.  It was a huge relief so with her blessing, I am going ahead, squeezing in writing in any available gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment